Ankle Height : Regular
Arch Type : Medium
Cleats : No Cleats
Cushioning : High
Distance : Medium
Fastening : Lace-Ups
Material : Mesh
Outsole Type : Marking
Pronation for Running Shoes : Neutral
Sole Material : Rubber
Sport : Running
Surface Type : All-Rounder
Sustainable : Regular
Warranty : 3 months
Black & green running shoes
- This pair of running shoe from the house of cultsport is designed and engineered for your short runs or trip to the gyms and for your all day comfort and provides excellent cushioning for runners seeking a combination of durability and support.
- Engineered with german technology in the insole for high rebound and cushion that provides an all day comfort
- An 8mm heel to toe drop is perfect for the neutral runners and helps in a smooth run with your heel strikes
- Engineered mesh upper improves airflow and provides a plush sensation that stretches with your foot.
- Midfoot webbing ensures to deliver security as the webbing tightens around your foot when you lace up, letting you choose your fit and feel.
- High density tongue foam provides comfort and reduces the lace pressure during your short runs and sprints
- Compressed EVA midsole is light weight, cushioned, flexible and provides stability for your short runs.
- Engineered with german technology in the insole for high rebound and cushion for extra step-in-comfort
- This removable insole adds a layer of cushioning whilst protecting your foot from rubbing against the seams underneath.
- The outsole is made out of high quality carbon rubber for durability, enhanced grip, traction, flexibility and stability.
- Flex grooves in the outsole improve flexibility. The lugs in outsole are designed to give more traction while ensuring stability.
- A decouped heel in the outsole is designed scientifically to absorb shock and provide a smooth transition when the heel lands on pavement
Warranty: 3 months
Warranty provided by brand/manufacturer
Wipe with a dry or a damp cloth to clean
If the shoe gets wet, dry the shoe in normal sunlight after removing the insole
Do not machine wash
Changing your footwear post 300-350 miles is recommended