Look casual at home, comfortable in office, relaxed for a day out, and glamorous in party with best collection of floral printed cotton kurtis in this summer. Here is something for all styles, just have a look.
Kurti revolutionized typical Indian fashion of ethnic wear and becomes the most favorite style statement. It nicely combines style, fashion and comfort together and suitable choice for all age groups of women. It is stylish western wear for collage girls, comfy office wear for working women and housewives also prefer to wear kurti for daily purpose or for casual occasions. Available in different fabrics, patterns & designs, it offers numerous choices to select from as per your body shape, skin, and climate too. Beat the heat in this summer with cotton kurti, which gives light and cool feeling in hot sunny days. It also brings down the harshness of any allergic reaction and it is ideal for the sensitive skin.
Floral print is ceaseless summer trend. We all know summer always welcomes beautiful colors of the flowers and ladies usually love flowers, so no doubt floral print kurti is highly demanded. Best of all, floral prints don’t need a lot of accessories, simple bracelets or wrist wraps, necklace and a thin belt are enough to create a divalicious look. Let’s combine comforts of cotton and grace of floral print for cool, refreshing summer look, and surely nothing can be better than this hand-picked cotton floral Kurtis to update your wardrobe in this summer.
1. Green Printed Rose-Pattern A-line Kurti
Note: Click on image if you love to buy
This classic type kurti gets a stylish modern update and almost replace your simple Shift Dress for trendy one. Floral print with attractive color choices gives refreshing look. Also, red waistline gracefully identifies your curvy-figure. It is nice choice for dating.Advertisement
2. Floral Printed Long kurti for Party
This multicolored party wear kurti from 18 Fire comes with lovely floral & foliage design and printed side panels. Pair it with orange leggings and flats to get lots of compliments.Advertisement
3. Multi-Colour large floral printed kurti
In this sizzling, hot summer, keep your look youthful & fresh by wearing this large floral printed kurti. Put on chunky jewelry to enhance the look of such a very flirty young dress, also try stylish hair-do and grace the trendy look. It is perfect choice for fashion-focused girl!
4. Dynamic jacket type kurti
Asymmetric pattern grace the casual look of the kurti, while Chinese collar works great for its jacket type. Usually, we avoid long sleeves, but do you know long sleeves made of cotton fabric can protect your skin from the sun in the summer. For cool, stylish look, pair it with Jeans or jeggings instead of leggings. Button-down also make it trendy to wear.
5. Black and Pink Classy floral Prited Kurti
Looking for undo-western style kurti? This sleeve less kurti with trendy pattern of metallic zipper at front, and contrasting front and back yoke attract college girls. A-line shape is curve-creator for skinny figure. Dark pink legging is right pairing.
6. Lilac Coloured Cotton Floral Kurti
This kurti is light weight and comfortable to wear. Radiant color choices and attractive floral design gracefully enhance the overall look of kurti. This floral kurti also flatters pear-shape body. Being elasticated at bust line and baggy at bottom, it is well picked for maternity wear.
7. Black Floral Cotton Long Kurti for Office
If you don’t like frill, then go for this straight kurta. You just look slim and fit in this black kurta. Its three-quarter floral printed sleeves with contrast hems are eye-catchy. Black & White combination is perfect for professional wear. Mock button placket as well as printed front yoke works great and gives you timeless look. Nice pick for interview!
8. Kalidar Floral Printed Cotton Kurti
Off white looks best when matched with bright orange, giving you perfect festive look. Contrast print looks outstanding along the traditional kalis also shawl collar in brocade fabric shines your look, turning kurti into glorious evening party wear. Golden high heel silk sandal with embellished upper gives you glamorous classic look.
9. White Long Floral Kurti with classy angrakha pattern
This angrakha pattern kurti can radiate style with its simplicity. Plain white part highlights the look of subtle floral print of hemline and bosom. Other attractions are mandarin collar edged with shining lace details and beaded tassel details. White is latest trend also with blooming flower print. It gives refreshing and fashionable look for any occasion in summer.
10. Sleeve Less Green and Orange Floral Printed Cotton Kurti
If you love to wear bright sunny colours then this kurti will be your best choice for this summer. Green and orange floral print on off-white cotton fabric will enlighten your your casual look. Pair it with Orange or Dark Green Leggings and wear same coloured modern jewellery to put your fashion sense in limelight wherever you go.
Bonus: Sleeve Less Pleated Multi Color Floral Cotton Double Kurti
If you are still looking some extraordinary design or cool summer colour, then this sleeve less pleated kurti does your work. Mesmerising pleats, large floral at cross cut hem adds charm in your spotless personality. Its comfortable and awesome soft fabric is best suited for summer.
- 9 Reasons Why Long Kurta is Essential For Woman’s Wardrobe
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- 16 Top online selling Kurtis below Rs. 500, you can’t resist to Buy
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
- 23 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Best Glamorous Kurtis to wear without Leggings
- 13 Secrets why Indian women are crazy about buying Kurtis
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- 10 Stylish ways to wear Kurtis for Stunning Look
- 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
Latest posts by Laxmi Sangtani (see all)
- 24 Types of Necklace Designs For Women - December 1, 2019
- Sophisticated Wedding Gifts That are Prefect for the Picky Pair - September 3, 2019
- 10 Best Hair Oil Brands in India for Hair Growth & Thickness - July 5, 2019