Do you think your bra can only support your breasts? Then sorry you are mistaken. Now, bra can be merged with latest technology to create something better for women. With such great fusion it is possible to use a bra for multi purposes: save from crime, charge gadgets, breast enhancement, etc. Inventions like BFF Locator bra and Pervinator bra could be a boon for women in India where rape cases are increasing at an alarming rate. Check out seven such smart bras that you really wish you had in your wardrobe. (Via vagabomb.com)
1. Stay connected with your BFF and help her to locate you in real time without a flurry of texts and calls.
2. Wow! A bra that helps you to enjoy your favorite drink while keeping your hands free.
3. As soon as a hot guy shows up, give your breasts a boost and make him go crazy!
4. Just imagine how nice it would be if you get soothing massage on shoulders and back all through the day!
5. No one can touch your bosom without your consent. If ever tried, he will get the shock of his life!
6. Don’t panic when low battery warning flashes. Bring the handset to life on-the-go without access to an outlet.
7. You can’t buy all different colored bras, so a bra that morphs is something that every girl needs in her wardrobe!
Credits to Creative Images: Aakansha Pushp
Buy Cool Lingerie curated by experts.
- 10 Best Bra Brands For That Perfect Fit
- 8 Types of Bras to wear for backless dresses
- 18 Bras with beautiful back designs You love to Show Off
- 21 Best Sports Bra with Stylist Back Patterns to Buy Online
- 8 Tips & Hacks to wash Lingerie like an Expert
- 14 Awkward Experiences Indian women face while buying Bra
- 14 Most Common Lingerie Problems Solved
- 13 Bra Hacks You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
- 9 Bras to hide Straps Like an Expert
- 11 Types of Underwear for Women to Impress Men
- 28 Types of Bra Every Woman should know about
- 10 Bra Accessories to Stay Away from Wardrobe Malfunction
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- 24 Types of Underwear for Women to Impress Men - May 14, 2018
- 10 Best Panties Brands for Stylish and Versatile Women - May 12, 2018
- Saree Fashion in Politics: Top Indian Women Leaders in Saree - January 20, 2018