How often do you stand in front of your wardrobe and find nothing good to wear??? Well, ladies We know that is a very routine issue for all of you.
On a casual working day or when you work at home, you often find yourself confused with what to pick for your day. Everything just seems too expensive to pick for home or too boring.
What if we have an ultimate solution for you??? We found for you some amazing Kurti designs that are available at bare minimum price and look just perfect for a casual day!! Jeans, palazzos or trousers- you can mix and match these pieces with any bottoms you like.
It will be a surprise to find such pretty designer pieces at so low prices. The designs are superb and the quality guaranteed. So browse ahead and buy these before it’s too late!!!Advertisement
1. Varanga Black & White Solid Kurta In A Style of Deepika Padukone
Classy and designer, wear this Black-white Loose kurta with flared palazzo for a casual day out. Super comfy and at its best price, this one is a must pick.
2. Abhishti Pink Art Crepe Boat Neck Kurta
Perfect for a Date with your love or daily office wear, this art crepe Kurti is just a bumper catch at such reasonable price. Flaunt it with an white ankle length tight legging.
3. Aks Peach Printed Kurta
Go for this beautiful piece by Aks with matching churidaars or ankle length denims.
4. Yepme Multicolor Sleeveless Printed Kurti
We found this amazing sleeveless tunic kurti by Yepme for a perfect Friday at your office!!
5. Aks Blue Printed Mandarin Collar Kurti
The mandarin collared asymmetrical blue and red kurti is just so awesome for a day out with kids or friends. Pair it with trousers or a narrow Palazzo.
6. Aks Blue Solid 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Asymmetric Kurti
Come out of the traditional kurti cult with this designer blue-red V-neck kurti by AKS.
7. Abhishti Black Art Solid 3/4 Sleeve Crepe Kurta
This plain black asymmetrical kurta by Abhishti is a rare pick at such great price. Go with any coloured bottoms of your choice and enjoy your day
8. Ives White Striped Sleeveless Straight Kurta
Step into contrasting leggings or even with a pair of rugged jeans with this amazing cotton printed kurti by Yepme.
9. Riya Orange 3/4 Sleeve Solid Kurta
We found this amazing A-line Orange kurti by Riya. Flaunt this with contrasting churidaars at a family get together and get bonus points for being so traditional and chic!
10. Shree Cream Printed Cotton Kurta
How often do we get such pretty prints in cotton at such an amazing deal? Pick this one on a hot summer day at home with matching leggings.
11. Libas Black Printed Ankle Length 3/4 Sleeve Kurta
We just loved this printed calf length black kurta by Libas. Step into this one with a pair of flared trousers for a Ghazal night or a casual evening at friend’s place.
12. Sangria Blue Straight Kurta
Get one of these super comfy kurti for your every day wear. Pull this off with a pair of jeans or plain leggings.
13. Shree Beige Calf Length Kurta
Having a short walk outside with friends?? Get into this adorable calf length kurta and flats.
14. Libas Green Printed Kurta
Elegant and designer, the green front cut printed kurta by Libas is definitely under-priced!! Grab this one soon for your daily wear.
15. Jaipur Red Printed Knee Length Kurta
Spruce up your evenings with this super comfy printed Kurta with matching or contrasting bottoms.
16. Yepme MultiColor Printed Sleeveless Scoop Neck Kurti
Adore this muti-colour kurti by Yepme with any coloured bottoms of your choice.
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
- Different Types of Necklines to Try in your Kurtis
- 31 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
- 10 Best Glamorous Kurtis to wear without Leggings
- 13 Secrets why Indian women are crazy about buying Kurtis
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- 10 Stylish ways to wear Kurtis for Stunning Look
- 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
If you are still not satisfied with this collection then surf: Women Kurtis Below Rs. 500 to shop online.
Aren’t the kurtis chic and amazing at such beautiful prices?? So thank us later and grab one of these for you soon.
Latest posts by Shaista Singh (see all)
- Different Types of Winter Jackets/Sweaters for Men - December 1, 2019
- 10 Different Types of Winter Jackets & Sweaters for Women - December 1, 2019
- Stylish T-Shirts for The Apple of Your Eye - September 3, 2019