Mehendi and Sangeet Photography is the new métier in wedding photography. It is no longer like the traditional ritual where the bride-to-be displayed her mehendi clad hands and feet and was pictured with a smile on her face.
Mehendi shoots are more chic and fun. They look more real and the photographs more interactive. The sad and melancholy faced photographs are replaced by happy, beautiful and smiling faces.Advertisement
22 Steal-Worthy Photography Ideas for your Mehendi Ceremony
1. The attractive colors all around make the mehendi even more decorative.
2. The flattering bride frames herself with a radiant smile amidst the flowery frame.
3. The carnations tiara brightens her smile on the special mehendi day.
4. The bride shies the look with her mehendi clad hands to capture hearts.
5. A special candid moment when the bride smiles her way to win hearts
6. The Raja-Rani Traditional mehendi leaves a victorious gleam on her face.
7. The sombre green infuses with her beauty for the glowing twinkle.
8. The mehendi clad bride with an attitude steals the show.
9. When Mehendi adorns the hands, hide the smile that charm the world.
10. The pretty damsel displays her mehendi hands with compassion.
11. Love is in the air- with mehendi in your hands.
12. The Atta dulhaniya (bride) makes her style statement.
13. The super cool couple ride in desi style on mehendi day.
14. As the whiff of mehendi spreads around, the bride subtly drifts in it.
15. The dulhania (bride) takes the charmed groom, as friends and family celebrate
16. Amidst the glitz and blushes, the bride soars high as a bird.
17. The contemporary bride-to-be takes centre stage adorned with mehendi
18. Here’s the final declaration the bride-to-be makes, as she blushes her status away
19. A look in your eyes is what charmed her. Feeling special on Mehendi day
20. The pretty bride gleams from her shades for an impromptu shutterbug moment
21. She leaps in glory…the start of new journey of her life.
22. Bindaas is the word for her on her special day
The magic moments of Mehendi day are beautifully captured for lifetime memories. The modern and traditional charm mixes to produce elements of love and bond. Be it the desi look or the fashion wannabe, the shutterbug just captured it perfectly.
Latest posts by Riddhi Patel (see all)
- 10 Best Base Coat & Top Coat Nail Polishes in India - May 11, 2019
- 9 Times Sunny Leone Gives us Major Saree Draping Goal - October 4, 2017
- 22 Mehendi Photography Ideas You’ll Want Your Photographer to Capture! - September 14, 2017