Six months before the wedding and you are still unsure about the lehenga design you want to own? We definitely know the hassle. From brides to every women who is related fears the fashion faux pas that could happen.
Fret not, because we are here for you. Lehenga choli is three-piece attire that comprises of a long flared skirt, embellished blouse and a dupatta. Ranging from designer lehengas to subtle ones, the list is endless. On this big day, your mecca to appear glamorous will be sorted with our rolled out lehenga designs crafted with prepped pattern for you.
71 Unique Designer Lehenga Patterns that will Blow your Mind!
1. Criss-cross blouse and dupatta to make you stand out.
Advertisement2. Look gorgeous in this kaftan style lehenga with intricate pearl work.
3. Because your outfit needs to outshine with detailed thread work design.
4. With leaf motifs and thread weave, this maroon number does the talking.
5. Add a distinct style with one shoulder blouse and embroidery print on the lehenga.
6. Sequined lehenga and blouse bring a unique blend to your wedding attire.
7. For an exquisite outfit, wear black and golden tulip style lehenga with a blend of scarf style blouse.
8. Take a plunge into modern wear with this heavy detailed mirror work lehenga and jacket style blouse.
9. Hotness served as you slay this red lehenga with bra style spaghetti blouse.
10. Be that fashionista with a military shirt and floral printed lehenga.
11. Break through subtle colours and choose bright coloured lehenga with bralette style blouse.
12. Layered lehenga with floral design and off shoulder blouse add a contemporary flair.
13. Make a statement with this kali sequin embroidered lehenga and blue drape top.
14. Strut with elegance by wearing this appliqued taffeta lehenga with cape style golden blouse.
15. The cotton printed lehenga and button down golden shirt seems about right for the reception.
16. Look royal with this golden work lehenga and cape style blouse.
17. Jacket style blouse with beige brocade lehenga spell class as you glide into this set.
18. Call dibs on this classy chanderi jacket with tube blouse and organza lehenga with antique work.
19. Channel bohemian vibes with this maroon silk blend printed skirt, cropped shirt, and jacket.
20. Turn heads as you wear this luxurious layered lehenga with collared shirt style blouse.
21. Dazzle the occasion with shirt style orange choli and pastel coloured layered lehenga.
22. Wear this jacket style blouse and subtle peach lehenga for a sangeet ceremony.
23. A true regal look, the one shoulder blouse with draped dupatta and white lehenga add finesse.
24. Showcase some drama with heavy layered lehenga and mandarin collar jacket style blouse.
25. Ditch those typical red lehengas with this asymmetrical layered blouse and white lehenga.
26. A white tasseled off shoulder blouse with animal motif lehenga adds oomph factor instantly.
27. Modern wear gets an upgrade with this cold shoulder style blouse and red embroidered lehenga.
28. You will love this lehenga for its perfect ice blue tulle choli and bralette style blouse.
29. Appear absolute stunner with this monochrome outfit that showcases cut-out blouse and green lehenga.
30. Fairytale inspired outfit for the big day with star studded lehenga and exaggerated sleeved blouse.
31. Create that dreamy girl look by pairing this maroon off shoulder crop top with floral embroidered lehenga.
32. Pastels spell sheer elegance and so does this jacket style blouse with light blue lehenga.
33. Can you look less than a princess in this one shoulder star studded blouse and white lehenga?
34. With long net jacket and velvet floral embroidered lehenga, this outfit is your definite go-to.
35. Don this structured long jacket with embroidered tube blouse and lehenga for a magnificent look.
36. Choose a not-so-typical outfit with a structured blazer tied by a belt and zardosi work lehenga for the wedding.
37. Wow him with your outfit! This ice blue off shoulder blouse and asymmetrical lehenga are the decision to make.
38. Extravaganza is what we call it as you don the wrap style jacket blouse and colourful embroidered lehenga.
39. This bright red and golden lehenga with cropped blouse is sure to stun everyone.
40. The bomber style jacket blouse with floral design lehenga calls for a perfect outfit for your friend’s wedding.
41. Let them all envy you as you exhibit this belted cape blouse with bird motif lehenga.
42. This navy blue blazer blouse belted with dupatta and the lehenga showcase a perfect harmony of colours.
43. Lend your look a perfect fusion with this blue shirt style blouse and greyish tone lehenga.
44. Mix the colours from the same palette and craft a look with green shirt blouse and mint lehenga.
45. The high slit floral jacket with tie up and embellished lehenga crafts a glamorous outfit.
46. An absolute winner is this tantalizing wear that showcases shirt style blouse with beautiful printed lehenga.
47. A mix of kurti style blouse and ombre lehenga will definitely let you be the spotlight.
48. Go off-beat this wedding season with bra style blouse worn over peach shirt and detailed orange lehenga.
49. Experiment with silhouettes and keep your style quotient higher with this structured lehenga and one shoulder blouse.
50. Dare to show your skin with this beautiful stone studded off shoulder blouse and embroidered lehenga.
51. The off shoulder blouse with floral patterned lehenga will serve you with gazes everywhere.
52. Render the art of minimalist fashion with this asymmetrical grey lehenga and dupatta attached off shoulder blouse.
53. No more dilemma because this cape style blouse and floral printed lehenga will deck you up in absolute grace.
54. Take your wedding outfit a notch higher by donning this metallic off shoulder blouse and floral patterned lehenga.
55. Here is a sure fire way to win at weddings with white layered lehenga and off shoulder blouse.
56. Perfect for vintage styling, the cape style blouse and blue lehenga showcase utmost glam.
57. The royal blue turtleneck asymmetrical blouse and minimal detailed lehenga appear aplomb as you dress up in it.
58. Exude a flawless look with this beige jacket style blouse and thread work lehenga.
59. Add an edge to your ensemble with this cold shoulder tassel blouse and beige lehenga.
60. Designed with sequin tasseled blouse and floral patterned lehenga, this one will be a feast for eyes.
61. This strapless cape blouse with floor sweeping trail lehenga draws a true a meaning for a wedding outfit.
62. Revamp those old style of blouses with an off shoulder silk blouse and strike a pose with purple embroidered lehenga.
63. We are drooling over this layered jacket combined with cream lehenga.
64. Add that dash of sophistication with this overlay style blouse and gold-silver thread weaved lehenga.
65. Reminiscing the retro times, this beautiful peach lehenga and overlay blouse design look splendid.
66. Flamboyant is what we call this beautifully embellished lehenga with peplum style blouse.
67. Be that queen of your world by wearing this heavy gold-silver thread detailed blouse and lehenga.
68. Structured blouse with frills and lehenga define a perfect modern bridal wear.
69. Effortless and chic! Wear this off shoulder blouse and lehenga detailed with floral design all over.
70. With cut out embroidered crop top and lehenga, you can be that sassy girl you desired for.
71. Luxurious layering on the lehenga and that off shoulder blouse forms a perfect blend for a wedding outfit.
These are some ideas for you to pick and definitely ditch those red boring lehengas all the time. The wedding season is approaching at a speedy rate but this list of various designer lehengas will have you covered, no matter what the occasion is. It’s 2017 and there is no doubt we are always craving for novelty. Certainly, these designs are crafted for you to look ingenious.Advertisement
Latest posts by Needhi Dhoker (see all)
- Types of Blouse Sleeve Designs Every Women Love for Stitching - January 18, 2020
- 10 Best Blazer Brands To Buy Impressive Styles for Men - December 4, 2019
- 10 Best Socks Brands to Pamper Your Feet - December 3, 2019