Men are all about keeping it simple and unlike, women they always stick to the basics. When it comes to wedding season, a bride has a big list of shopping whereas the groom might take only a week to decide everything. Let’s wake you up from the nightmare of not being able to find the right sherwani for your big day. If women can have a collection why can’t men? Indian designers have gone to next level of crafting ethnic wear for every man. In the end, the Dulha surely needs to match with the bride’s style too.
The latest designer sherwani collection is all about granting you with intricate detailed work as well as simple designs. Let’s dive into the world of the best styles that range from pure ethnic to indo-western styles. If you are confused where to lay your hands on, we suggest some shops like Manyavar, Fabindia and Diwan saheb, as they are known to create regal and lush looks. Catering to ethnic wedding to western suits in rich colors and patterns, you are sure to be spoilt for choice with these brands.
New Trendy Designer Wedding Sherwani Designs for Every Indian Groom
1. Golden Worked Navy Blue Jodhpuri Sherwani
2. Pure Silk Embellished Sherwani with Zari & Zardosi Work
3. Royal Blue & Beige Jacket Style Sherwani with Blue Dupatta & Red Turban
Wearing a right sherwani can make you stand out from all. There are so many ways you can style it up. Drape a shawl or wear a turban.
4. Maroon Anarkali Sherwani with Golden Chudidar & Green Safa
5. Plain Maroon Sherwani with Green Safa & Beige Jacket
6. Beige and Maroon Embroidered Anarkali Styler Sherwani
7. Navy Blue & Golden Jodhpuri Sherwani with Orange Stole
Sherwanis come in various sizes hence you need to stick to yours, as it will look hap hazard otherwise. Tailor it with perfect fit or it could lend you bulkier look. Be cautious of the neckline you go for and also the shoulders need to be apt.
8. Embroidered Orange and Golden Jodhpuri Sherwani
9. Silk Hand Embroidered Mint Jodhpuri Sherwani with Gota Patti & Zardosi
Most Popular Sherwani to Buy
10. Gorgeous Navy Blue Silk Sherwani with Contrast Dupatta
You can team it with chudidar or salwars. It showcases classic look. Choose footwear that construct a traditional look. It is advised you go for mojris or jootis that don’t have too much work done on it.
11. New Trendy Floral Printed Jodhpuri Sherwani
12. White Anarkali Style Sherwani with Light Pink Safa & White Mojaris
13. Shahi White Embroidered Anarkali Sherwani with Kamarbandh
14. Heavy Embroidered Beige Jodhpuri Sherwani
15. Beige Heavy Worked Anarkali Sherwani with Dupatta & Jutti
Accessories should be minimal and not look louder with your sherwani. Choose small things like pocket square or silk stole.
16. Beige Jodhpuri Sherwani with Solid Safa
17. Golden Kalamkari Sherwani with Shawl & Ethnic Chappal
18. Hand Embroidered Silk & Line Fern Green Colored Sherwani
Top Trending Sherwani to Buy
19. Nawabi Cream Embroidered Anarkali Sherwani
20. Multicoloured Anarkali Sherwani with Floral Safa
When it comes to color, there is no full stop here. You can go for lighter to brighter hues. But be clear off too many contrasts in your attire as it can easily spoil the look. You can also experiment with lengths and wear Jodhpuri pants or trousers for bottoms.
21. Nature inspired Embroidered Jodhpuri Sherwani with Plain Dupatta
22. Blue Polyester Raw Silk Rich Embellished Anarkali Sherwani
23. Floral Printed Synthetic Pink Jodhpuri Sherwani
24. Beige Floral jodhpuri Sherwani with Matching Safa
25. Solid Black Cotton Blend Jodhpuri Style Sherwani
Styling a sherwani is one of the easiest because you don’t have to worry about makeup or heels. Sherwanis are undoubtedly the choice to opt for the wedding attire as they are designed to make you look suave and stylish.
26. Cream Embellished Sherwani with Chevron Pattern Dupaptta
Most Popular Sherwani to Buy
27. Off-white Asymmetric Hem Kalamkari Sherwani
28. Luxurious Worked Calf Length Anarkali Sherwani with Shawl
29. Red & Blue Solid Jodhpuri Sherwani
30. Kalamkari Worked Cream Sherwani with Printed Shawl
31. Sikh Groom in White Sherwani with Black Dupatta
From silk sherwani to zari floral embellished ones, the collection comes in exuberant variety. So groom, make the best of this opportunity, and get yourself top sherwani designs that will impress your bride.
32. Neutral Golden Embroidered Anarkali Sherwani with Red Dupatta
The offered designs are the most searched ones in the wedding arena and we are sure you are about to appear sophisticated on your big day. From clean cut designs to elegant silhouettes you can play around with contemporary looks. Given to make you look sharp, these styles will punctuate your entire look.
It all sums down to one thing that your style and sherwani need to complement your bride’s ensemble. Sherwanis can cast a spell on the wedding day and won’t ever fail to raise your style stakes. On this day, it surely is about fashion for you hence pave the way for sparkle and not basics.
- 9 Types of Wedding Sherwani every Groom should know
- 13 Grown-Up Ways to Wear Dhoti for Men
- How to pick the right groom pants according to your body type?
- 6 Outfits Indian Men Should Own for Party/Wedding
- 15 Types of Nehru Jackets Every Man Should Know about
- Dresses and Jewellery Traditions across different States of India
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- 24 Types of Underwear for Women to Impress Men - May 14, 2018
- 10 Best Panties Brands for Stylish and Versatile Women - May 12, 2018
- Saree Fashion in Politics: Top Indian Women Leaders in Saree - January 20, 2018