AdvertisementEveryone wishes to look stylish! A person thinks of the ideal outfit in their heads for different situations. It might be the first day of your college or a lunch date with someone special. You buy a new outfit just to look your best. What you wear actually defines you. Fashion trends change every season. Are you still wearing your old T-shirt to college every day? Please don’t! The fashion police might just arrest you. Let’s get to the point now! You are here because you want to know about the T-Shirt designs that are in trend these days. We have listed the 20 Types of T-shirt Designs that’ll instantly update your look. You will be amazed to see such great options. It is time to change your wardrobe and also the way you look. It is time to update your look, my friend.
Here are the 20 Types of T-shirt designs that’ll instantly Update Your Look
1. Redbrick Black Cotton Different V Neck Line Plain T-shirt
The Redbrick Black Cotton V Neck Line Plain T-Shirt has a V neck line. The V-Neck looks very different and stylish. It is ideal for a date with your partner.Advertisement
2. 9lyx Blue Saint Solid Black Double Layer T-shirt
3. Kultprit Contrast Super Longline Side Slit T-shirt
The Longline Side Slit T-shirt is long and has slits. It has a round neck style and it is slim fit. This is ideal for college wear and you can even wear it to a concert.
4. Kultprit Asymmetric Hem with Chequered T-shirt
The T-shirt has a chequered back which makes it look very stylish on young men. This can be worn to your college or even a casual day out with the boys.
5. Styx Stones Tie Up T-shirt
6. Xoyo Asymmetrical Panel Distressed T-shirt
7. Koovs Cut and Sew Tropical Print Pocket T-shirt
8. Koovs Elf Printed T-shirt
9. 9M29 Spring Break Printed with Tie Up Sleeve T-shirt
10. Abof Ripped Longline T-shirt
The ripped longline T-shirt has ripped sleeves and the hem too is ripped. It has a regular fit and it comes in a very cool olive green colour.
11. Kulprint White and Black Printed Slim Fit T-shirt
12. Abof Men Blue Printed Regular Fit Longline T-shirt
The T-shirt has an extended hem at the back. It has a round neck and it comes with short sleeves. We find this very stylish!
13. Sheltr Slim Tank with Stepped Hem T-shirt
14. DNM X Layered Slim Fit T-shirt
15. Yepme Blue Gray Cotton Solid Scoop Neck T-shirt
This T-shirt is ideal for parties. The T-shirt comes with a colour blocking design. It has a soft fabric which makes you feel comfortable all day long.
16. Skult Olive Longline Cotton Solid Thumbhole Tee
17. Yepme Multi Dot Matrix Muscle Vest
18. Flying Machine Colourblock Crew Neck T-shirt
The T-shirt has a blend of paisley and floral print which makes it an easy and breezy choice for summers. The T-shirt has a poly cotton fabric which makes it ideal for summer season.
19. Flying Machine Crew Neck T-shirt
The patch pocket and the paisley floral print make it a popular choice. It is ideal for college going boys. The fabric keeps you comfortable all through the day.
20. Voi Jeans Slim Fit ColourBlock T-shirt
Did you like the T-shirt trends? You should definitely think of buying at least 2-3 T-shirts from this list because you seriously need a wardrobe change. Make sure you choose the best for yourself. Happy shopping to you!
- 11 T-shirts Brands For Men You Can’t Skip To Shop
- 26 Polo T-shirts That You Won’t Believe Are Just below Rs 500
- 10 Types of T-shirts Men Should Own
- Best Brands to buy Polo T-shirts
- 10 Best Jeans Brands For Men In India
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- 17 Lehengas of Sunny Leone are Bolder than Her - September 14, 2017
- 8 Weird Outfits of Baba Ram Rahim No one Dare to Wear - September 6, 2017
- TV Serials to Follow Immediately if You are a Saree Lover - September 4, 2017