The festival of nine deities ‘Dussehra’ is all about colours, sweets, celebrations, music and dance. It celebrates the victory of good over evil. This time adorn yourself with these amazing chaniya choli looks.
Beat the usual designs and try these upbeat new styles of navratri chaniya choli for your Navratri wardrobe. Take a look at these stunning 31 chaniya choli looks and win hearts of many!
31 Latest Navratri Chaniya Choli Designs that are too beautiful to try in 2017
1. Grey & Pink Layered Chaniya Choli with Collar Pattern
Ditch the mundane choli design and try this choli with collar. It is in crop shirt pattern with authentic Navratri chaniya choli material on the front and back part!
2. Parrot Green and Blue Stylist Peacock Embroidered Chaniya Choli
Play with colours and try this parrot green and ivory blue chaniya choli. It has lehenga with a big gather and divides it into two colours. Also, has peacock embroidered on the side of the lehenga!Advertisement
3. Black Kalamkari Printed Double Layered Garba Choli
Try this chaniya choli in black. Choli with gorgeous neckline and ethnic design border and other fabric stitched on both sides of the lehenga!
4. Orange Mirror Worked Chaniya Choli with Pom Pom
Try this chaniya choli with beads and mirror work. It has lehenga of 3/4th length. Perfect dress up for Dandiya nights!
5. Grey & Black Wrap Neck Chaniya Choli for Dandiya Nights
For a glamorous look, wear this neck wrap around chaniya choli in black. The grey lehenga with wide border matches with the choli!
6. Multicolored Layered Ghagra Choli with Halter Neck
This halter neck choli along with multi coloured layering lehenga will look stunning!
7. Western Style Black & White Navratri Lehenga with Off Shoulder Choli
This beautiful chaniya choli has off shoulder choli. It is wrapped around one arm. Creates a western vibe in festive days!
8. Blue and Orange Button Down Gamthi Style Chaniya Choli
This blue and orange chaniya choli is different and sophisticated. It has button down pattern on the choli which looks amazing!
9. Green Ghagra Choli with Button Down Patterned Choli
Instead of wearing the dupatta around with chaniya choli. Tie the dupatta around your head like a turban!
10. Red & White Sparrow Printed Navratri Chaniya Choli
Red, white and black, a unique combination for this season. The bird print looks, even more, eye catchy!
11. Kalamkari Printed Black & Yellow Ghagra Choli
Give your chaniya choli a little twist with this yellow and black combination!
12. Block Printed Pink Chaniya Choli for Navratri
If you love pink, then wear this chaniya choli with block prints on the lehenga!
13. Multicolored Crocheted Embroidered Cotton Chaniya Choli
Another on the list is black and orange chaniya choli. It has small pom poms at the dupatta and has mirror work border and choli!
14. Royal Blue & White Patch Worked Garba Choli
Royal blue and white combination is fabulous. Wear this look with silver dangling kardhan on the waist!
15. White & Red Printed Navratri Lehenga with Solid Black Choli
Choli in a tank top with red and white combination lehenga. It has gather in black and white print, with another half in pure red!
16. Navy Blue Kathiyawadi Style Ghagra Choli
Choli in stripes mixed with plain navy blue and mirror work fabric. Have 3/4th sleeves and plain navy blue lehenga with a beautiful border!
17. Half & Half Lehenga with Tube Top Patterned Choli
This is the blue and white combination in chaniya choli. The choli is in tube top pattern. Accessorise it with a headband and huge necklace!
18. Ramleela Styled Navratri Chaniya Choli
Go for authentic black and yellow choli, which has three layered lehenga in different designs!
19. Simple & Sober Black Printed White Ghagra Choli
Go for white chaniya choli with black prints and red dupatta. Decorate your plaits with colourful artificial/real flowers. It’s simple and elegant Navratri chaniya choli pattern!
20. Green Hand Worked Chaniya Choli for Navratri
Black tube top as choli and lehenga in a multi coloured pattern will create a beautiful ethnic vibe for your wardrobe.
21. Pink & Grey Cotton Mirror Worked Garba Choli with Zip Closure
Simple pink and grey chaniya choli with mirror work belt pattern on the waist. The top part of the choli also has mirror work and is made in zip up pattern for a comfortable fit!
22. Aqua Colored Chaniya Choli with Black Tube Top
Another way to match your black tube top is with this sea green and pink coloured lehenga. Play with colours these Navratri girls!
23. Embroidered Western Styled High-low Lehenga Choli for Garba
Cold shoulder choli and high-low lehenga is the new indo-western trend. Make this look your festive outfit and earn compliments!
24. Fuchsia & Black Crushed Gujarati Ghagra Choli
Instead of plain look. go for crushed lehenga choli. Try it in black and team it up with a multi-coloured choli!
25. Solid Pink Navratri Lehenga with Patch Worked Choli
Patch work in the choli and plain lehenga is the best when you don’t want too much of design. Try this and look elegant!
26. Mustard & Black Cotton Choli with Patch Work Border
Plain black silk choli in full sleeves. Lehenga in mehendi green with wide border design. This is for the girls who want simple choli and designer dupatta and lehenga!
27. Beige & Maroon Coloured Western Garba Chaniya Choli
Go for a plain colour choli that has a mirror work on the neck just like a necklace. And lehenga in different colour with cute little prints!
28. Natural Dyed Block Printed Embellished Lehenga Choi for Garba
Play with pastels, and wear a beautiful pastel pink along with black and white print lehenga. Wear a maang teeka and simple bracelet for elegance!
29. Tie & Dyed Chaniya Choli for Dandiya Nights
Tie and dye chaniya choli along with patch work in choli with different colours. Give your look a taste of vibrant hues!
30. Pom Pom Navratri Lehenga with Asymmetric Hem Choli
Wear the choli with loose gathers and dangles at the end. This look is best for people who want to hide their belly fat!
31. Colourblock Lehenga with Printed Choli for Navratri
Last but not the least in the clan is this choli look. The sleeves and bust area both have contrast prints. Don it up with a lehenga that has a huge plain colour border for a stunning look!
Tips to wear chaniya choli more comfortably
- Wear the makeup that complements your wardrobe.
- A proper juti with ethnic design is a must.
- Do your hair right, for it makes you look more appealing.
- Wear the lehenga that doesn’t cause hassle while walking.
- Go for proper fitting. Ill fitting kills the fashionable vibe.
- Go for accessories that are made especially for Navratri look.
- Choose the colours that matches up with your skin tone.
- Don’t overdo your look, make sure it looks eye soothing.
- Avoid wearing heels.
- Opt for a beautiful gather in lehenga, looks amazing in Navratri.
So, these are some of the extraordinary and trendy 31 designs of navratri chaniya choli. Hope you loved them all. Now, this festive season make sure you look your best and play the nine hues of Dussehra in full swing and style!
Most Selling Navratri Chaniya Choli to Buy
- 20 Mesmerizing Chaniya Cholis to Rock this Dandiya Season
- New Chaniya Choli & Blouse Designs for 2018
- 9 Latest Denim Chaniya Cholis For Navratri 2018 by Gujarati Designer
- Trendy unseen Navratri Chaniya Choli Designs from Local stores
- 20 Offbeat Indo-Western Outfits to Look Smashing this Navratri
- 8 Ways to Step Up Your Choli Game this Navratri
- Top 20 Designer Lehenga Cholis just below Rs. 1000
- India’s Most Loved Chaniya Choli Designs for Navratri
Latest posts by Srishti Das (see all)
- 12 Amazing Safety Pin Hacks to Use It Smartly - December 5, 2019
- 17 Types of Sunglasses: Which one matches your Face Shape? - December 1, 2019
- 9 Celebrity Owned Brands That Hit Our Wardrobe - July 31, 2019