Have you ever wondered why you get bored with your existing outfits? Do you stare at your wardrobe for hours and yet find nothing appealing to wear? Welcome to the I-don’t-have-anything-to-wear club.
But instead of loading you with the wardrobe sorrows, we are here to show you, how to go innovative with your existing wardrobe. When it comes to ethnic wear, we are spoilt for choices, yet there is a limited option in styling. But no more, we are going to bring a fun element to your wardrobe-how?
By styling your kurti is 9 different ways. Yes, you read it right, you can style your Kurti in 9 unique ways and leggings is not on our list. Style it with skirt, palazzo, jeans and even shorts and be the limelight of the day. Advertisement
1. Kurta with Skirt- Flaunt Ethnicity
Could you ever imagine wearing your kurti with a skirt? But here it is a perfect pairing of kurti with skirts. It is feminine, exuberant and definitely desi. You can go from ankle length to floor length skirts and look nonchalant yet elegant for the day.
2. Kurti with Straight Pants- Classic Formal Look
Do you want an Indo-western look with your sassy kurti? Then bring a fun element by teaming your kurti with straight pants. From work to play this look is set to make you look like a boss. Ethnic jhumkas and stilettos are a must.
3. Kurti with shorts- Be Naughty
Here is a super cool idea to style your kurti in a unique way. Team your vivacious kurti with denim shorts and oh boy you would be nothing less than a diva. We recommend the front slit style kurti that will flaunt your toned midriff, denim shorts and make you the head turner of the day
4. Kurti with 3/4th- Stylish college Look
What an easy way to elevate your ethnic wardrobe- team the ethnic kurti with ¾th pants and you will shine like a star. You might be thinking this would look odd, but trust us, girls, this look will exude your fashion quotient like a pro. Choose a high-low style kurti and complete the look with printed sneakers and messenger bag.
5. Kurti With Jacket- Layer Confidently
For the upcoming festivals we suggest you try the kurti with jacket look, it is trendy and gives a maximum impact of high fashion. From the long jacket to crop jacket, you can prep up your kurti with any jacket and we swear you will look stunning. Accessorize your ensemble with long earrings and peep toe sandals.
6. Kurti With Jeans- Sassy Western Look
The best thing about jeans is that you can pair it with any top and it will look fabulous. So why not team your ripped denim with kurti? This look is casual, chic and best choice for travel lovers or girls looking for a relaxed look.
7. Kurti with Palazzo- Bohemian Girl
Want another creative way to style your kurti? Then try teaming them with palazzo pants- they are in fashion and look super gorgeous. Mix prints or pick pastel shades, you are bound to bring a fashion faithful look.
8. Kurti as a Blouse on Saree- Experimental Fashion Diva
Next time you drape a saree, ditch the blouse and instead wear kurti. This style definitely brings a high fashion statement and will fetch you tons of compliments. Style tip: wear plain kurti with heavy embroidery border saree, it will look ravishing.
9. Kurtis as sexy Beach Cover-up- Flaunt Curves
For your beach vacation, do stash a sheer kurti- you can use it as a cover up for your bikini. Did you ever dream of even wearing kurti with the bikini? No right, but we highly recommend you try this look, it gives a super glamorous effect. Do style your hair in beach waves and voila, you will look the glam doll on the beach.
10. Kurti as Dress – Instant Fashionable Feel
Kurtis may be considered as ethnic but it can help you rock a western look as well. Just go bottomless, and see how the so-called ethnic wear transforms into a gorgeous modern outfit!
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
- 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
- 16 Top online selling Kurtis below Rs. 500, you can’t resist to Buy
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
- Different Types of Necklines to Try in your Kurtis
- 23 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
- 10 Best Glamorous Kurtis to wear without Leggings
- 13 Secrets why Indian women are crazy about buying Kurtis
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
Do you have any more idea s on how to style your kurti differently? Then do write below in the comments.Advertisement
Latest posts by Priya Jha (see all)
- 34 Brilliant Jeans Hacks & Tricks to make your life easier - December 6, 2019
- 10 Best Brands for Men’s Thermals to Stay warm when it’s cold out - December 2, 2019
- 10 Best Women Sweater Brands to Embrace Winter In Hot style - December 1, 2019