Do you remember the trend of bell bottom pants in the 90s? It was huge then, and now thinking about that trend all you can do is gosh, how could I ever wear such an outfit? Yet we wore those popular trends back then and the good thing is that those terrible trends have come to a stop. From funky printed shirts in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to sagging pants of Justin Bieber, we bring most popular fashion crimes that we bet you still regret. Read further and either have a laugh or go red with shame that you wore such disastrous attires.Advertisement
1. Wearing dress with flared Jeans
Girls do you remember wearing your favorite dress with flared jeans? Gosh on top of that wearing a ruffled dress can be nothing but a crime. How could we?
2. Loving the old pair of embroidered bell bottom Jeans
Bell bottom pants were major hit during the past, but what went worse was the embroidered bell bottom jeans that gave a complete tacky look.
3. The Terrible Trend of Sagging Pants
Low waist pants or sagging pants flooded the fashion world and where people found it cool, there were moral police banning this shocking trend and we are quite happy the sagging pants are buried in the grave.
4. Hrithik Roshan’s famous net t-shirt
The song Ek pal ka Jeena from Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was a massive hit, but what looked a total disaster was Hrithik’s net t-shirt. Total uncool.
5. Printed blazer
Printed blazer was considered a style statement, but such fuzzy prints now would be called a fashion tragedy.
6. Getting dressed in a funky shell suit
Shell suits came into fashion with the rise of hip-hop culture and we are happy it is dead. It is voted the worst fashion piece in the 50 years and we totally agree with it.
7. Wearing unflattering broad platform shoes
Platform shoes are still in trend, but these broad platform shoes were quite popular then and were completely unflattering. Why would we wear such gaudy shoes?
8. Finding colored sunglasses the coolest trend
9. Wearing shining metallic pants and skirts
10. Flaunting bare midriff in biker top
11. Men wearing funky printed shirts
12. Wearing short sleeves over long sleeves
It makes no sense to wear short sleeves over long sleeve, but this was a big trend in the 90s and there is nothing fashionable about this trend.
13. The trend of skirts over pants
Have you ever worn skirts over pants? Wear them now and you would be called fashion disaster. Skirts with tights or stockings look much more elegant than the crazy trend of skirts over pants. A big no!
14. Wearing tube tops meant being style icon
We are shocked and wonder how could this style become a huge trend? Tube tops and bell bottom pants were the talk of the town and were sported by the teens of the 90s. Good, this odd fashion is no more in trend.
Are you thinking that you were a fashion disaster? Then worry not, you weren’t the only one who wore such out of box dresses. Hope you never commit these fashion crimes again.
- Bollywood Films That Started The Fashion Trends
- 6 Fashion Trends that actually hail from Punjab
- 11 T-shirts Brands For Men You Can’t Skip To Shop
- Going Casual Way in Business: Dress code for Men
- 12 Wardrobe Essentials for College Girls
- 31 Awesome Funny Slogan Tees for Men to Buy Online
- 10 Things Happen When You’re Addicted to Favourite pair of Jeans
- 7 Hilarious Reasons given to every woman to wear a saree after marriage
Latest posts by Priya Jha (see all)
- 34 Brilliant Jeans Hacks & Tricks to make your life easier - December 6, 2019
- 10 Best Brands for Men’s Thermals to Stay warm when it’s cold out - December 2, 2019
- 10 Best Women Sweater Brands to Embrace Winter In Hot style - December 1, 2019