AdvertisementOur Indian culture is filled with different traditions but what makes this country stand out is the way people approach style. Having said that, a Punjabi lehenga without a doubt has become the most favoured style for every bride in India. The search doesn’t end here.
Over the years, even a simple red lehenga has gone under many transitions and brought about impeccable designs online as well as in the market.
If you are tired of chasing that right lehenga then don’t carry a heavy load. Our exploration of finding you the right attire is here. Fan of pastel hues or bright ones, your wedding day’s charisma is taken care of.
The Most Stunning Lehenga Designs for Punjabi Brides
1. Baby Pink Zari Work Punjabi Lehenga
2. Light Pink & Golden Sequins Punjabi Lehenga
3. Beige Heavy Embroidered Taffeta Punjabi Lehenga
4. Maroon Jacket Style Punjabi Lehenga
5. Olive Green Full Embroidered Punjabi Lehenga
Designed with intricate zardosi work or heavy embroidery, each bridal lehenga has that spin of shine to it. The latest trends of Punjabi lehenga, be it anarkali style or modernized version have received immense accolade from all the brides-to-be. Have Indian designers ever lacked behind in the fashion league to lend us avant-garde designs?
6. Pink Motif Punjabi Wedding Lehenga
7. Baby Pink Net Wedding Lehenga
8. Light Pink Punjabi Lehenga & Long Choli With Golden Work
9. Light Pink stone Work Punjabi Wedding Lehenga
10. Dark Pink Wedding Lehenga With Golden Thread Work
11. Maroon Kasab Work Velvet Punjabi Lehenga
12. White & Pink Combination Punjabi Lehenga
13. Orange Aari Work Punjabi Lehenga
14. Peach Motif Punjabi Lehenga Choli
15. Peach shevron Printed Wedding Lehenga Choli
The hunt to look for an ideal Punjabi lehenga shouldn’t wind up at red, ladies. Because there is a new trend emerging each year, there are so many styles you can now lay your hands on for the big day and all the other functions. Relinquish on those styles of blouses and impress your mother-in-law with everything new.
16. Orange Punjabi Dulhan Lehenga
17. Light Peach Full Net Punjabi Lehenga
18. Peach Anarkali style Punjabi Wedding Lehenga
19. Mint Green Punjabi Silk Lehenga
20. Pink & Orange Embroidered Punjabi Lehenga
21. Pink Designer Punjabi Wedding Lehenga Choli
22. Dark Pink Stone Work Flared Punjabi Lehenga
23. Maroon Embroidered Punjabi Bridal Lehenga
24. Light Pink Ombre Style Punjabi Lehenga
25. Pink Checked Embroidered Punjabi Wedding Lehenga Choli
26. Beige Embroidered Net Lehenga Choli
27. Pink Heavy Embroidered Wedding Punjabi Lehenga
From off-shoulder to jacket style and from layered lehenga to detailed embossed work, Punjabi lehengas come in rich fabrics. The fine craftsmanship on lehengas rule the occasion and no qualms that you will be the center stage.
28. Magenta Color Bridal Punjabi Lehenga
29. Maroon Embroidered Silk Punjabi Lehenga
30. Red Embroidered & Stone Work Punjabi Bridal Lehenga Choli
31. Pink Lehenga Choli For Punjabi Bridal
32. Maroon Punjabi Lehenga Choli With Silver Work
33. Cute Orange Motif Punjabi Wedding Lehenga
34. Red & Golden Work Punjabi Bridal Wedding Lehenga
35. Fuchsia Golden Worked Punjabi Lehenga with Calf Length Choli
Now go ahead and ask your tailor to customize these designs for you. Don the outfit with bold makeup and accessories to add that finesse to the splendid lehenga design. These Punjabi jodas could totally complete that graceful and elegant charm you were looking for. The wedding collection are available in copious styles but there are no bars or conundrums involved when you have your A-game on.
- 100 Latest Designer Wedding Lehenga Designs for Indian Bride
- Top 20 Designer Lehenga Cholis just below Rs. 1000
- 10 Creative ways to Re-Use Wedding Lehenga
- 12 Styles to drape Dupatta on your Wedding
- 8 Types of Lehengas to Flare your Ethnic Look
- 6 Fashion Trends that actually hail from Punjab
Latest posts by Needhi Dhoker (see all)
- 10 Best Boot Brands That Your Feet Will Love - September 7, 2017
- 10 Best Sandal Brands for Women to Put your Stylish Feet Forward! - August 31, 2017
- 10 Best Jeggings Brands You Can’t Give A Miss - August 31, 2017