Kurtis are selling like hotcake in Indian clothing market. Check out the 13 hidden benefits of kurti why every Indian women prone to shop more and more kurti.
Kurti is a fusion of Indian tradition and fashion. It is the best choice for women who want to add an Indo-western touch to the dressing. This trendiest and comfortable outfit is versatile in nature as you can pair it with varieties of bottom wears. These days, kurti has become preferred choice of most of the women for one or another reason. Check out some reasons why Indian women prefer kurtis over salwar suit, saree and other outfits.
1. Budget Price Range: World knows that Indians love to get the maximum value for money, that’s why kurti becomes incredibly popular in India. So say no to expensive sarees, Punjabi suits, lehengas and get the same stylish look for any occasion with affordable kurti collection.
2. Look gorgeous in any style: Your favorite kurti is available in different types, so you can wear this evergreen style statement from season to season and year to year.
Recommended Read: 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
3. Available in Ethnic and Modern Styles: Spice up your look from boring ethnic to modern. Don’t worry; you can maintain traditional charm in stylish way wearing such Desi-angreji attire.
4. Pairing is Hassle-free: No need of particular salwar, churidar, etc. kurti facilitates wearer with different choices for bottom like skin fitting leggings as well with loose fitting Patiala or jeans, jeggings, treggings etc. choice is yours!!! It is good to consider your body shape, occasion, and weather for perfect pairing. You can get new look within a minute just by changing bottom wear.
Recommended Read: How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
5. Goes well with Any Occasion: Kurtis are the epitome of versatility that can be worn to any and every occasion. Be it a formal get together, evening parties, festivals or weddings, kurtis make a perfect choice to look fab and classy.
6. Huge list of Matching Accessories: Kurtis can be teamed up with any type of accessories and shoes – statement jewelry, clutches, sling bags, shoulder bags, scarves, high heels, pumps, wedges, etc.
Recommended Read: 16 Top online selling Kurtis below Rs. 500, you can’t resist to Buy
7. Easy to wear: Kurtis are a lot easier to wear and handle when compared to sarees as there’s no hassle of adjusting plates and pallu!
8. Vast range of Collection: There is no dearth of choice. Depending on the occasion, you can make your pick from a wide collection of kurtis available in various categories like regular wear, office wear and casual wear.
Recommended Read: 21 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
9. Time Saving: In today’s busy world where women don’t get much time to get ready managing household chores and work simultaneously, kurtis are considered a boon. A kurti needs almost half the time to wear compared to blazer, salwar kameez or saree.
Recommended Read: Different Types of Necklines to Try in your Kurtis
10. No age discrimination: Kurtis look good on every woman, no matter what her age. Whether you are a school girl, college girl, married women or aged grandma, you can easily carry a kurti at any occasion without compromising on comfort.
11. Kurti are available in various Sizes and Shapes: Kurtis come in S, M, L, XL, XXL and 3XXL size to suit all body shapes or sizes. So don’t worry if you are a skinny or over weight, you can always find perfect fit for you.
12. Available all over India: Kurtis are easily available online and offline market all over India. They are available in various designs, prints, patterns, length, and price range.
Recommended Read: 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
13. One-Piece Wardrobe: Get effortless stylish look simply by wearing one-piece Kurti. For saree, you must have blouse & petticoat or underskirt; for suit, you need kurta, salwar and matching dupatta, but for kurti, you just need your choice of bottom. Even you can wear some modern style kurtis in frock style, with no bottom option for hot, contemporary look.
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- 16 Top online selling Kurtis below Rs. 500, you can’t resist to Buy
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis?
- Different Types of Necklines to Try in your Kurtis
- 23 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Types of Bottom wears to pair with a Kurti
- 10 Best Glamorous Kurtis to wear without Leggings
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- 10 Stylish ways to wear Kurtis for Stunning Look
- 7 Reasons Why Cotton Kurtis will remain evergreen on Trend
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- 20 Best Brands to Buy Sweatshirts for Women - January 11, 2019
- 24 Types of Underwear for Women to Impress Men - May 14, 2018
- Saree Fashion in Politics: Top Indian Women Leaders in Saree - January 20, 2018