Latest Lingerie Fashion Trends: 11 Badass ways to show of Bra Tastefully in Style
Long gone are the days when wearing and talking about lingerie used to be a hush hush affair. Today lingerie is not just an innerwear but is breaking all style myths and becoming the next “in” thing to flaunt..
Whether you are a Beachy Babe or a Boho chic, there’s room for everyone to style their lingerie and become a fashionista! Well, here are some ways how you can you style your lingerie into your daily wardrobe.
1. Crop it up
Team it up with a kimono jacket and shorts creating a perfect look for the beach. The fringes add more to the style and hotness of your stylish bralette. Wear a caged bralette to make it sassier.
2. Ethnic Diva
You can wear beautiful sheer and laced high neck bras with your saris and instantly add up the glam quotient of your entire ethnic look.
You can wear a sexy lingerie bodysuit with a high waisted skirt or jeans. No more tucking hassles and it also gives a more polished and well-fitted look.
4. Contrasting Necklines
Wearing a bright coloured or neon bra underneath a top creates a beautiful imagery of a contrasting neckline. Try it out for yourself and you’ll be showered with compliments.
5. Sheer Innocence
Wearing your lingerie underneath a sheer top exudes dash of sexiness and innocence at the same time.
6. Be a Super Girl
7. Corset With Jeans
Team up your corset with jeans and see how it instantly converts into a stunning and sophisticated outerwear. In case, if you’re not that comfortable exposing your shoulder then layer it up with a shrug for a cute girly look.
8. Bra with Romper
Wanna bring a sexy touch to your casual look? Then just ditch the tee and go for dainty bralettes or cool strappy bras with romper.
9. Bra with Jumpsuit
You can even up your style game by wearing your bralettes with jumpsuit. If you’re looking for an outfit that is something sexy yet feminine then go for it without any second thought!
10. Sports Bra for Casual
Sports Bras are not just for Gym anymore. Pair it with a trouser and a jacket, and you’re ready to rock an athletic-inspired super cool casual look.
11. Wear Button Down and Show Off your Bralett
Another badass way to show off your bralette is by pairing it with a crisp button down shirt with a few of the top buttons undone depending on how much skin you’d want to show off.
Shop trendy Bra that you Love to Dare
- Best Lingerie selection Tips that guarantee 100% Seduction
- 21 Best Sports Bra with Stylist Back Patterns to Buy Online
- 18 Bras with beautiful back designs You love to Show Off
- 14 Most Common Lingerie Problems Solved
- 9 Bras to hide Straps Like an Expert
- 13 Simple Bra Tricks and Hacks you can’t resist to share
- 8 Tips & Hacks to wash Lingerie like an Expert
- 28 Types of Bra Every Woman should know about
- 7 Mind blowing Bras that might make Women crazy
- 8 Types of Bras to wear for backless dresses
- 14 Awkward Experiences Indian women face while buying Bra
- 10 Bra Accessories to Stay Away from Wardrobe Malfunction
Latest posts by Hiren (see all)
- 10 Best Shapewear Brands to look slim without weight loss - August 6, 2019
- 10 Bra Accessories to Stay Away from Wardrobe Malfunction - August 2, 2019
- 6 Essential Coloured Pants Every Man Should Own - July 26, 2019