Aren’t all the women in the world tired of those solid and just floral printed A-line kurtis already? Evolved down the ages, kurtas have gone under major transformation and have been designed in versatile ways for the fashion forward ladies.
Be it formal, casual or festive occasion, there is no compromise on the trends that have emanated in the arena of traditional wear. The first thing that pops in mind when someone speaks of kurtis is comfort. This adroit piece has the charm to create infallible looks for you.
Buying W for Woman Kurtis? 23 Awesome Designs that Make your Day
1. W for woman Sky Blue Printed Anarkali Kurti
2. W for woman Pink Front Slit Round Neck High Low Kurti
3. W for woman Red Cotton Printed Front Slit Jacket Style Kurta
4. W for woman Yellow Printed Jacket Style Straight Kurta
A printed kurta can be paired with distressed jeans and oxidised silver earrings. If you are nonchalant, then you can choose to pair a plain kurta with flared pants and stilettoes. For a look that’s a bit off-beat, you can ferret kurtis with long neck pieces and platforms.
5. W for woman White Printed Straight Layered Kurta
6. White Crepe Printed Jacket Style Kurta by W for woman
Since kurti designs are touching skies now, we can’t forget impeccable patterns by W for woman. This one brand has totally revamped our wardrobe capsules.
7. Black And White Printed Collar Neck Straight Kurta by W for woman
8. W for woman Black Cotton Printed Roll Up Sleeves Straight Kurti
The eyeconic fusion wear brand lends a complete style solution for the modern woman. The contemporary silhouettes come in light and bright hues that can prep you up for any occasion desired.
9. W for woman White & Yellow Printed Sraight Kurta
10. White And Black Trail Cut Kurti by W for woman
Not at all overwhelming or dramatic, this brand looks out at minimal detailing with different prints each time.
11. Black Cotton Printed Straight Sleeveless Kurti by W for woman
12. W for woman White Cotton Printed High Low Shirt Style Kurta
For you to be in utmost comfort, the fabrics are made of natural fibers.
13. White & Black Cotton Printed Straight Kurti by W for woman
14. W for woman White Digital Printed Shrug Style Straight Kurta
15. Yellow Color Block Printed Straight Kurti by W for woman
Those harsh summer days can now be tackled with effortless styles by W.
16. Black And Gray 3/4th Sleeves Straight Kurta by W for woman
17. W for woman Black And White Printed Round Neck Straight Kurta
Crafted with variety that include floral motifs, colourblock and geometric prints, this brand has toppled us down.
18. W for woman White Printed Straight Sleeveless Kurta
19. W for woman Pink Georgette Printed Straight Kurti
Channel causal vibes as you glide into the smoothness of these kurtas.
20. Black And White Printed Straight Kurti by W for woman
21. W for woman Navy Blue Front Cut High Low Kurti
From short to long and from jacket style to solid design, the chosen colour palette spells elegance.
22. W for woman Black And Yellow Printed Front Slit Straight Kurti
23. W for woman Black And Cream Printed Straight Cut Kurti
The creativity and techniques in making of these modern designs showcases Indianness with edgy yet distinct style. Apt for the urban wear, we are totally calling dibs on this brand. Are you too?
New arrivals W for woman Kurtis Collection
- Buying Designer Kurtis? Best 10 Brands to Look for
- 10 Affordable Kurti Brands You won’t Believe are under Rs. 1000
- Top 10 Brands to buy Western Kurtis
- Top 10 Brands to Buy Anarkali Suits/Kurtis
- 31 Types of Kurti Every Woman Should Know
- 20 Best Kurtas with Palazzo Looks that You Love To Buy
- 20 Best White Kurtis To Beat Summer Heat in Style
- Buying Designer Kurtis for Jeans? Best Designs are Just Click-Away
- 9 Reasons Why Long Kurta is Essential For Woman’s Wardrobe
- 10 Stylish ways to wear Kurtis for Stunning Look
- Latest Designer Kurtis with Different Cut Types
Latest posts by Needhi Dhoker (see all)
- Types of Blouse Sleeve Designs Every Women Love for Stitching - January 18, 2020
- 10 Best Blazer Brands To Buy Impressive Styles for Men - December 4, 2019
- 10 Best Socks Brands to Pamper Your Feet - December 3, 2019