Dear Ladies, we acknowledge how you have an ever going loop between work and family that just keeps you super busy and always on your toes.
We definitely understand how remaining up to date with fashion and style has become a big motto of your lives now!!! In your so busy schedule, we know how you seldom get time to keep your things and stuff right at places and giving yourself the much needed time and pampering.
Like before, we found some very basic life hacks and tricks to make your daily hours as free of misery as we could all over again.
From your dresses to your shoes, from your laundry to your workplace- we found every simple thing that could just save your hours and make you go as smooth as you can in your day.
All you ladies need to do is follow them and just relax with your saved time!!!!Advertisement
Easy Fashion Hacks for Style Statement
1. Trick to remove Makeup Stain from leather bag
Use make up removing wipes to remove blush or bronzer stains from your bags.
2. Fragrance overload? No Worry, Use this Hack
Did you use too much of perfume this morning and smell as if you popped out of the bottle? Use unscented, oil based make up remover to ward off the excess fragrance.
3. DIY Trick to Reuse the Oldies
No need to throw away the old sweater. You might need it after seeing this.
4. Thumb Rule of Wearing a Hat Perfectly
I bet 95% of ladies do not know hot to flaunt a hat perfectly. A perfect hat should rest about 1/2 inches (maximum) to 1/8 inches (minimum) above the ears.
5. Right Length to wear Pencil Skirts
A perfect pencil skirt should be just at the top of your knee. If it is worn below that it will make your legs appear shorter.
6. How to Tuck Flare Jeans into Boots Seamlessly So They Won’t Pop Out
If your jeans are too narrow, make them skin tight to get them properly tucked in your boots.
7. Easy Ways to Roll Sleeves in J. Crew Style
Know the right way to cuff your sleeves.
Recommended Read: 3 Magic Tricks to buy right fit Jeans without trial
8. Easy DIY trick to style too much Ripped Jeans
If ripped jeans are boring you now, pick up your stockings and try them with your pair of ripped denims.
9. Trick to Make Patchwork on Distressed Jeans
You might even go for some creative patchwork to make something phenomenal.
10. Best Trick to make Leather Jacket Perfect Fit
When you buy a new leather jacket, try wearing it on a rainy day. Soaked in drizzle, it will adjust at the right places and fit you just right.
11. How to choose the perfect fit Blazer
When you shop your jackets and blazers, make sure they fit right on the bony corners of your shoulders. While you can get everything altered, droopy shoulders cannot be mended by any tailor at all.
12. The Ultimate Jeans & Shoes Matching Guide
Follow this infographic to wear your jeans as per the footwear you choose for the day.
13. Easy Way to make a temporary Hem without Sewing
Do you feel that the hem of your skirt is too low for the occasion? Or the tailor just ditched you with the length being too long? Use some extra tip for a makeshift hem at the end moment.
Recommended Read: 15 Clothing and Laundry Tricks to make your work Easy
14. Customize your own shoes!
Pick those mundane plain shoes and make them look dazzling on your own using spray paint.
Recommended Read: 23 Amazing Tricks & Life Hacks for your Shoes
15. Find lost objects using Vacuum & Pantyhose
Use this trick to find out the tiny bits that you lost or can’t seem to find out. All you need is a vacuum cleaner and pantyhose.
16. Tip for Tangle Free Hair
Have you been finding your hair entangled in the morning? Try using satin or silk pillows to keep you hair from breaking off during night. You would stop having bad mornings with your hair!
17. Style the right earrings for your face shape
If you are fond of hoop earrings, find them as per your face cut. If you have a thin face go for larger loops, while women with round faces should go for long danglers.
18. Wear the right ring for your hands
Marquise rings show you small fingers as slender and long. Pearl or oval rings also create the same effect.
Recommended Read: 8 Fashion Hacks for Men’s Smart Style Statement
19. Easy Way to Quickly Replace a Lost Earring Back
Can’t keep your earring at place? Use the rubber band at the end of the pencil to save you at the last moment.
20. Get rid of ring marks from Fingers
Save yourself from the green marks due to oxidisation from rings on your fingers by applying clear nail paint on the inner sides of your rings.
21. Identify Quality of Cashmere
Are you not sure if the cashmere you just invested in is good or not? Stretch it-if it doesn’t comes backwards, you are safe.
Amazing Fashion Tricks to Manage Your Wardrobe
Most women would just die to get another wardrobe. There is just no way you can manage your stuff and find space to walk around or actually find the things you are looking for.
We give you some ultimate tricks with our favourite item from your wardrobe- Hangers!!
22. Scarves and Ties Hangers
Do your scarves and ties consume too much space in your wardrobe? Use the special hangers for them and make extra space.
Even a DIY is there if you don’t want to invest- Use the hangers in proper way to hang your scarves and keep them wrinkle free.
23. Organize your handbags using hangers
Keep the bags arranged properly using nothing but your hangers. Even the rotten broken ones would work for your bags.
24. Organise & Store Your Clutches
Use a kitchen lid rack to create a DIY clutch organizer.
25. Right way to Fold Expensive Lingerie
Also keep your fancy lingerie the right way to keep them live long and manage space.
Recommended Read: 8 Tips & Hacks to wash Lingerie like an Expert
26. Bra Storage Hack to save space and keep in shape
Keep your expensive wired bras safe and long lasting by following this hack using your wardrobe door.
Recommended Read: 13 Simple Bra Tricks and Hacks you can’t resist to share
27. No Space for Caps and Hats? Use this Hack
Use a hanger and curtain loops to keep you caps all together.
28. DIY Trick to Prevent Boots Shaft from Falling
Keep your boots shaft in the right shape by stuffing magazines or newspapers into them!! A great way to keep adult magazines hidden too, isn’t it?
29. Hack to store Shoes and Boots in minimum space
Use hangers with clips to keep your boots safe from the outside world!!
30. Hack to store flipflops in minimum space
You can also invest in the special shoe hangers and bring them home to keep your flip flops safe and sound.
31. Perfect Solution to store Hairband at one Place
Save the discomfort of losing you hairbands here and there to keep them at one place.
32. Waste Glass Bottles are best to keep Bangles and Bracelets Safe
Keep your bracelets and bangles all in one single frame using old bottles and never lose them ever again.
33. Don’t know how to keep small jewelries like Earring, Rings, Nose Pins, Brooches and Anklets? Use Ice Tray…
Use ice trays in your draws to store your earrings or hairpins etc. like a pro.
34. Are Bobby Pins keep disappearing? Use this Smart Life Hack
Keep your bobby pins right under your eyes with a magnet strip!! We recommend you put this strip right ahead your hairdresser to find them always nearby.
35. Simple Trick for organizing T-Shirts
Save the space in your drawer by folding your tees and organising it this way.
36. Handy Rubber Bands Stop Tank Top falling from Hanger
Use rubber bands to keep your tank tops from falling off.
Get easily available hangers with indents already there for you.
Recommended Read: Life Changing Fashion Tricks and Hacks For Women (Part-1)
37. Pack your maximum item in small bag like a Pro
Learn to fold your clothes like a pro and never complain of space issues while packing!!Advertisement
Latest posts by Shaista Singh (see all)
- How to choose Designer Party Wear Kurtis? - January 12, 2019
- Top 20 Saree Brands to Buy Best Designs - January 5, 2019
- 44 Types of Saree Blouses Front & Back Neck Designs - July 10, 2018