Case style: Analogue watch with a round case, has a stainless steel back
Dial style: Black sapphire coated crystal dial, has glow-in-the-dark inlays on the hour and minute hands
Features: A screw to reset the time, a date aperture, Swiss made
Strap style: Gold-toned stainless steel bracelet-style strap secured with a hook clasp
Water-resistant up to 100 m
Comes in a signature Wenger case
Warranty: 3 yearsonly for machine
Terms and conditions
1. You may have additional legal rights. This guarantee is in addition to, and dose not affect your legal rights
2. This guarantee covers the watch case, movement, Dial and hands and any metal bracelet . It dose not cover the glass, battery or bracelets made of a material other than metal, or scratches caused by normal use. Similarly, damage caused by normal use. Similarly, damage caused by natural disasters, such as earthquakes or floods is not covered
3. Many Seiko watches are water resistant. If your watch carries the designation ''Water Resistant'' on the case back, this guarantee covers water damage
4. The time differences in each country and \or region are subject to change according to the governments of the respective countries or regions. If your watch is a PGS watch, this guarantee does not cover changes to time zones occuring after the date of finalization of watch specification. The date of finalization for your model of watch can be found at http: //www.seikowatches.com/gpstimezonedatainfo/
5. To take advantage of this guarantee, you need to present the guarantee certificate and coupon, properly filled in and date by the appointed Seiko dealer form whom the watch was purchased.
Dial width: 30 mm
Strap width: 15 mm
This stylish watch will surely elevate your style quotient. Pair this timepiece with your casual outfits for a sophisticated look.